We want to invite you to join a movement of intercessors around world for 5 days of concerted prayer around the third annual Would Jesus Eat Frybread (WJEF14), a national Native student conference for Native American, Native Alaskan and Native Pacific Islander students who are asking questions like:
- Can I be Native and Christian?
- Does Creator hear the cries of my people?
- Can I lead my people?
The WJEF Prayer Network
We invite you all to spend time with us each day of WJEF14 (November 13-17) interceding on behalf of Native students.
Those who sign up will receive weekly prayer updates before the conference and daily updates during the conference. Your information will not be shared or used for any other purpose.
Thank you in advance! We are so excited to see how God will use your prayers to move powerfully in the lives of Native students!
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Here are a few things you could pray for right now!
- Registration closes Monday and folks are still signing up! Pray for barriers to be removed so that students can attend. Pray especially for students in MN, WI, SD, and ND to feel compelled by Creator to join us!
- Praise God for Wanda Classen! A former IV staff who lives in the Twin Cities is volunteering to provide childcare during the conference.
- Pray for protection over staff, students and their families. One student has an aunt who is very sick. Another staff has a daughter who is showing some upsetting symptoms.
- Pray for all attendee's heart's to be prepared for what Creator will speak to us next weekend.